Select a Program:
Select the Desired Term:
Coleman College Health Sciences Admissions Application
Reminders when using the Online Application
1. Recommended browser: Please use updated common browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, enabled with updated Flash plug-in.
2. Prevent data loss, please "Save" frequently. "Save and Exit" would allow you to return to your SAVED application form through email. Do not use browser "Back" button nor refresh your screen during your application data entry, which may also lead to data loss.
3. Please only submit one form for the program you are applying to.
4. You may verify your application status through the email notifications that will be sent to the email address you specified in this application. It is the applicant's responsibility to enter valid email address and to check your email frequently to ensure effective communication throughout the various stages of application process.
5. After submission, always have your Student ID and Application Number ready when inquiring your online application status.
6. For the technical issues, contact IT Service Desk through 713-718-8800, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For applicant questions regarding Coleman Admissions courses/tests requirements, application status (including email verification or email correction), or availability of online application for certain program of certain term - contact Coleman Admissions Office at email@example.com
7. Admissions Application Process Workflow Overview - before applicant is conditionally accepted:
>>>> Before you start - Click here to view the 7-Step Applicant Training Guide <<<<
(Adobe Reader Required)
© 2019 Houston Community College. All rights reserved
Search HCC Student Records
Enter and Confirm Your Preferred Email for This Online Application:
Date of Birth:
*Year of Birth:
Please enter the following to search HCC Student Records:
Thank you for your interest in Nursing Programs at HCC Coleman.
The application for all Spring 2020 Nursing Programs are now closed.
Application will be available for Fall 2020 very soon and please check back with us later.